Toronto Critical Illness Policy Lawyers
Critical Illness Denial LawyersHaving a critical illness can create a very stressful and unpredictable time. Being denied benefits of your critical illness policy can only create further distress. Our critical illness denial lawyers have helped many clients obtain critical illness, life-insurance, and long-term disability benefits they need and deserve. Our team includes:
- Litigation and dispute resolution experience: specialists in civil litigation and dispute resolution who have negotiated thousands of critical illness and insurance dispute claims.
- Medical knowledge: healthcare professionals that will assess your condition and provide independent advice.
- Insurance law knowledge: former insurance adjusters who understand how insurance companies work.
- Does not meet the policy definitions
- Payments were not made
- Insufficient information was provided to insurer
- Insurer may have not thoroughly analyzed the medical documents
- There were allegations of omissions or misrepresentations of medical history
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in various languages including: Farsi, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Punjabi and many more
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Multiple offices including in North York, Markham, and Thornhill for clients’ convenience